In June 2021, we plan to organize several online workshops on selected topics.
All registered Quarks participants will be invited to attend the workshops. If you are not registered as a "Quarks" participant and still want to attend, please fill in the registration form.
- Integrability, Holography, Higher-Spin Gravity and Strings (dedicated to A.D. Sakharov's centennial) , May 31-June 5, 2021
Conveners: Mikhail Vasiliev (Lebedev Inst., Moscow), Ruslan Metsaev (Lebedev Inst., Moscow)
- Quantum Gravity and Cosmology (dedicated to A.D. Sakharov's centennial), June 4-8, 2021
Convener: Andrei Barvinsky (Lebedev Inst., Moscow)
- New Physics at the Intensity Frontier, June 7-8, 2021
Conveners: Fedor Bezrukov (Manchester U), Dmitry Gorbunov (INR RAS, Moscow)
- Advanced Computing in Particle Physics, June 8-9, 2021
Conveners: Oleg Kalashev (INR RAS, Moscow), Alexander Nozik (MIPT, Dolgoprudny)
- Modification of Gravity: Theories and Observations, June 9-11, 2021
Conveners: Eugeny Babichev (IJCLab, Orsay), Valery Rubakov (INR RAS, Moscow)
- Dark Matter, June 22-24, 2021
Conveners: Peter Tinyakov (Brussels U.), Igor Tkachev (INR RAS, Moscow)
Note that the speakers of the workshops are selected by the Conveners.
Original thematic section “Theoretical Astroparticle Physics” of Quarks-2020 Seminar is postponed till 2022 by decision of the section conveners.