- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Neutrino physics
- Quantum chromodynamics, strong interactions
- Heavy ion collisions
- Cosmology and astroparticle physics
- Gravity and its modifications
- Aspects of mathematical physics
- Selected experimental results
- New Physics at the Intensity Frontier
- Dark Matter
- Theoretical Astroparticle Physics
- Modification of Gravity: Theories and Observations
- Integrability, Holography, Higher-Spin Gravity and Strings
- Special session: Advanced Computing in Particle Physics
Speakers of these sections will be selected by section conveners.
Application for this event is currently open.