The Seminar is organized by the Institute for Nuclear Research of RAS, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, and Azimut Hotel Pereslavl. This year the Seminar is devoted to the 50-th anniversary of the Institute for Nuclear Research RAS.
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Neutrino physics
- Quantum chromodynamics, strong interactions
- Heavy ion collisions
- Cosmology and astroparticle physics
- Gravity and its modifications
- Aspects of mathematical physics
- Selected experimental results
- New Physics at the Intensity Frontier
- Dark Matter
- Theoretical Astroparticle Physics
- Modification of Gravity: Theories and Observations
- Integrability, Holography, Higher-Spin Gravity and Strings
- Special session: Advanced Computing in Particle Physics
Speakers of these sections will be selected by the section conveners.
The deadline for the registration is 1 May 2020.
Visa Form will become available in March 2020.
Proceedings of the Seminar are going to be published in EPJ WOC.
Due to increased risk of fraud we notify participants that no third parties are involved in communication with them, while the Organizing Committee uses only two official emails.