The Seminar is postponed till June 6-12, 2021.
In view of the rampant 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic, we are no longer able to guarantee safety of participants in June 2020. We will keep the same place of the Seminar (Pereslavl, Russia), the same program and spirit.
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Neutrino physics
- Quantum chromodynamics, strong interactions
- Heavy ion collisions
- Cosmology and astroparticle physics
- Gravity and its modifications
- Aspects of mathematical physics
- Selected experimental results
- New Physics at the Intensity Frontier
- Dark Matter
- Theoretical Astroparticle Physics
- Modification of Gravity: Theories and Observations
- Integrability, Holography, Higher-Spin Gravity and Strings
- Special session: Advanced Computing in Particle Physics
Speakers of these sections will be selected by the section conveners.
Proceedings of the Seminar are going to be published in EPJ WOC.
Due to increased risk of fraud we notify participants that no third parties are involved in communication with them, while the Organizing Committee uses only two official emails.