"Quarks-2022" is the 22nd in the series of conferences on high-energy physics taking place biennially since 1980 in various historical and cultural places of Russia. The previous off-line seminar, "Quarks-2018", was held in Valday, while “Quarks-2020” was organized online in June 2021.
This year, the Seminar "Quarks-2022" will be held online in the form of several thematic workshops:
- Charm of beauty at $e^+ e^-$ colliders (2nd week of June 2022)
Conveners: Sergey Barsuk (IJCLab Orsay), Pavel Pakhlov (Lebedev Inst.), Vitaly Vorobyev (Budker Inst. & Novosibirsk U.)
- Multiloop calculations: methods and results (2nd week of June 2022)
Conveners: Konstantin Chetyrkin (KIT & Regensburg U.), V.A. Smirnov (SINP MSU)
- Recent developments in gauge theory - string theory duality (3rd week of June 2022)
Conveners: Dmitry Ponomarev (ITMP MSU & Lebedev Inst.), Arkady Tseytlin (Imperial Coll., ITMP MSU & Lebedev Inst.)
- Physics of the Early Universe (3rd week of June 2022)
Conveners: Mikhail Shaposhnikov (EPFL), Andrey Shkerin (Minnesota U.), Inar Timiryasov (Copenhagen U.), Sebastian Zell (EPFL)
- Astroparticle Physics (3rd week of June 2022)
Conveners: Grigory Rubtsov (INR RAS), Dmitry Semikoz (APC), Sergey Troitsky (INR RAS)
- High-energy physics meets condensed matter (4th week of June 2022)
Conveners: Max Metlitski (MIT), Dam T. Son (Chicago U.)
- Light neutrinos
Conveners: Mikhail Danilov (Lebedev Inst.), Dmitry Gorbunov (INR RAS)
Speakers will be invited by the workshop conveners. To attend the talks, please fill in the application form.
There will be no conference fee for the participants.