The conference has been cancelled by the Organizing Committee.
Online workshop "Multiloop calculations: methods and results"
June 6 – 10, 2022
Conveners: Konstantin Chetyrkin (KIT & Regensburg U.), Vladimir Smirnov (SINP MSU)
- The method of differential equations with canonical bases.
- Modern special functions: multiple polylogarithms, elliptic multiple polylogarithms etc.
- Modern approaches to integration by parts: algorithms and computer codes.
- Symbolic integration and summation tools.
- Numerical evaluation of Feynman integrals.
- Methods for multiloop RG integrations.
List of speakers will be published later.